Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Front Ends of Old Cars - a two part image distribution

Following on the heels of the good news from Lenswork Magazine and my inclusion in their "Seeing in Sixes" book project, I thought it could be fun celebration to release another mini-project or two.

With this post I'm releasing "Front Ends of Old Cars" parts one and two.  As you will see, I'm somewhat taken with the six image approach to project sharing.  It hones my mind and forces me to say what I really want to say in a concise manner.

I love automobiles and have ever since my uncle used to give me his Road and Track after he'd read them back in the 1960's and 1970's.  Many of the vintage vehicles I've encountered in Paris are examples of the very cars I used to read about.  The experience of reliving my youth is a powerful one.  Every chance I get I head out the door with cameras in hand to watch my early dreams come true.

Here is "Front Ends of Old Cars" part one.

Here is "Front Ends of Old Cars" part two.

If you have any feedback for me, please feel free to drop me a line.  I'd enjoy hearing from you.

No comments: