Saturday, March 31, 2012

... so... it was a short drive...

The last post I said it was driving me crazy. The "it" being that I have no new images nor the time to work on them.

Well, enter 30mins and a new set of ideas.

I took an earlier image of Sushila and worked it in the style of a Louis Vuitton advertisement. I did not like the results.

What to do? Keep going.

It tried a little of "this" and a little of "that".

Et voila! An image that nearly makes me happy. The parts that don't have to do with the texturing and the colors of the textures. These things can easily be resolved.


Maiden


Now, to continue packing and making sure we can fit everything we will live on in 5 29inch suitcases. That is just how small our lives have become after deciding we want to live experiences and to stop collecting "stuff".

No comments: